KSEA(Korean Scientists and Engineers Associations) welcomes your participation in the KSEA Members Directory Project which has been kicked off just about a month ago.
The main purpose of this project is to establish an extensive database of Korean-American Scientists and Engineers and the students in the field of Science and Engineers in the US. The Members Directory Project is also expected to benefit Korea by providing the valuable data of the highly-qualified human resources in the field of Science and Engineering from U.S.
The Eligibility to be included in the KSEA Members Directory is as follows.
· Korean-Americans whose current resident area is in U.S.
· Undergraduate students in the field of any Science, Engineering or Medical Studies
· Graduate students (Masters, Doctorate) in the field of any Science, Engineering, or Medical Studies
· Postdoctoral in the field of any Science, Engineering or Medical Studies
· Professionals who work in the field of Science or Engineering, or Medical areas with Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degrees
· Retirees from the field of Science, Engineering and Medical areas
Also, the Benefits for being a KSEA Member are as follows.
Leadership development through participating KSEA activities and conference
· Networking with other Korean-American scientists and engineers
· Information on professional opportunities in both U.S. and Korea
· Job referrals and Job fair participation opportunities
· Scholarships and Awards program
The 1st Registration Period for the KSEA Members Directoy is 10/1/2010 ~ 12/31/2010 (3 months)
For the detailed information and registration, please visit the KSEA Members Directory website at https://hq.ksea.org/directory.
If you have comments or questions for the project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org